Coding is important work — it’s the backbone of many of the most productive careers and requires the utmost levels of patience and focus. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun too! Scroll on to read through the top 10 jokes only coders will understand.
1. The best knock-knock jokes? Computer knock-knock jokes.
(Very long pause) … (very very very long pause).
2. Try not to get this stuck in your head.
Because we all have had times of programming as tedious as singing this ENTIRE song.
3. A truly beautiful poem.
What coder wouldn’t be impressed to receive this joke on a romantic card?
4. I only accept computers which load every application instantly.
To be fair, once you’ve experience super fast technology, how can you ever go back to anything less?!
5. Use this in your next coding rap battle.
Drop a beat — I’m ready.
6. I CAN’T STOP!
That feeling when you keep thinking you’ve found the fix, but it just digs you deeper into a mess. (Real tip: Take a breath, walk away and revisit in a few minutes.)
7. Should’ve locked the keyboard.
Ouch, was that a cringey one? Or so cringey that it’s genius?
8. A joke? Or great advice?
Version 1.0: Setting up for future success!
9. Bonus points if it’s only a few minutes after falling asleep.
…Or waking up at 3am with the solution right in your mind. Every time.
10. Hunger: 32%, time for a refill.
In the end, we all have basic care needs anyway — what’s so different between us and tech?
Want to see more hilarious, pun-filled computer jokes? Make sure to follow our social media pages, where we regularly post the best coding memes. 😎