Coding is an amazing ability — and it is becoming an increasingly important skill for all professionals to understand as we evolve into a digital world. Learning to code requires logic, creativity and (above all) a lot of patience. Whether you’re a novice or a pro coder, it’s important to stay inspired and remember why you began learning in the first place. Read on for our favorite motivational images for coders.
1. Coding offers job opportunities galore — and parents agree!
2. The late Stephen Hawking offered his wisdom on the importance of coding.
3. Unlocking new possibilities begins with the press of a button.
4. What will you create? The opportunities are endless and vary depending on your unique perspective — give the gift of your ideas to the world.
5. Although coding is heavily math-based, it also takes creativity to turn a vision into a reality.
6. Want to change the world? Code.
7. Taking an abstract thought from your mind and weaving it into a logical formula for the world to see is one of the many incredible abilities of a coder.