|Description||A library of video lessons presented by Code Coaches from one of our nationwide locations|
|Price||One-time $49.99 for unlimited access, perfect as a gift!|
|Promos||Scroll down to find a 50% off promo code!|
1. Who’s AppStream for? AppStream is best suited for beginner coders aged 6-11 looking to get exposure and learn about coding. Intermediate and Advanced students can also use AppStream to build practice apps as a supplement to their coding journey. Proficient students aren’t likely to learn new concepts, but can greatly benefit from the practice of logical coding.
2. Can you really learn to code with a video? Beginners who just want some exposure to coding in an economical way can learn and have fun with our videos. Those looking to get engaged with deeper learning should work with a Code Coach at one of our locations (remote or in-person).
3. What equipment do I need? To write code, you’ll want to have a computer with a physical keyboard, browser, and internet access. PC, Mac, and even Chromebooks work well. Using a tablet as a separate display to play the video works, or you can play the video and code on the same computer using separate windows.
4. Do I need to watch along with my child? Not if you don’t want to, but we encourage it! After all, what better way to bond than to learn together? Like anything else, having an adult guide them often makes it more fun and allows them to learn more (even if you’re not a coder yourself). That’s why the core philosophy of theCoderSchool is to pair an experienced Code Coach with our students for the best learning opportunity.
5. I’ve got a question, who can I ask? Shoot us an email at email@example.com